Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby I Like It

Have you watched The Back-up Plan? And at the beginning, the lady was thinking about having a baby that she saw babies everywhere? Well, I think I got something like that. Well, I do not see babies. I see couples. Like, I notice couples. A hundred hot girls can walk by but I'll notice a couple. I guess I'm really lovesick :/

Today's half marathon was... pointless. Though I did meet up with Rosh and we walked the entire 6km! At least the whole thing was not a waste of time! Had lunch with my army friends after that.

Booking in spoils the mood, but Domino's pizza makes it all better!

I did not know Zara had stuff for guys. Which is damn cool! Must shop at Zara one day! Hopefully there'll be end of year sale... :D








Baby I like it
The way you move on the floor
Baby I like it
Come on and give me some more

~ Enrique Iglesias - I Like It (Feat. Pitbull & Lionel Richie)

No comments:

Post a Comment