Friday, September 10, 2010

Can We Not Be Friends?

I actually planned to blog tomorrow, when I'm at home, but since I'm waiting for Star Wars Episode 1 to air on Channel 5, I'll blog now.

Firstly, why does Channel 5 air only 4 of the six movies today? And even so, at least start from episode 1. I do not exactly get the big deal of the Star Wars movies. It looks so old, despite de edited scenes. I swear the edited scenes are rather obvious. Also, they like to end in an anti-climax kind of way. Like in the second movie it ends with Luke finding out Darth Vader is his father, and that Leia is his sister. (The word "incest" probably hit him quite hard.) And Han Solo is frozen. Sure it creates the base for the sixth film, but at least have some ending! Also, I laughed within the first 15mins of the fourth film. Darth Vader walked in, and with his hands on his hips, started at the dead guards around him. Which looked really hilarious for a powerful dark, cold villian! I'll put up a picture of that scene when I find it.

Why am I so bored as to watch TV the whole day? Well, because while everyone are celebrating Hari Raya, or enjoying the public holiday, I'm doing duty. Which is not TOO bad considering I will not get duty on some important holiday like Christmas.

I know I've not been blogging often recently, but it's because of the huge pile of work I had to do for next week's audit check thing. It's not that I have a lot of stuff to complete, but rather my sergeant keeps changing stuff. For instance, he told me to remove some sections from my files. After looking through the files after that he tells me to file it back it. Seriously, dude. If he went any further to make my life unnecessarily difficult I'd just tell him off. Staff sergeant, so?

Then there are people who just do not take the hint. Resect is mutual; show me some and I give you some. Right now, you are just another person I see in camp. After office hours, we are strangers.

I was thinking of extending my ORD date. I mean, being paid $800 a month is not too bad considering the amount of work I actually have. But more importantly are the friends I have there. Sure they are operators, but rank is only played by the childish. My friends in camp are really something else. Sure I'm younger than all of them, but we see one another as equals. The fun we have together, the raping we do and see, the shit we go through together, the PSP games we play together, the stupid stuff we do and laugh about after that are all something I'll miss once I ORD. Army may suck, but at least the friends there make it suck less.

And there's some new obstacle course. In fact, NS seems to be going through a lot of changes. For instance, the route marches will now be done in mainland instead of Tekong. Everyone's talking about the new obstavle course and how easy it is compared to ours.

It's going to be a really busy next two weeks for me :(

I (kinda) want to watch Resident Evil: Afterlife and Vampires Suck!

When I go home, I'm going to try out my Transformers: War For Cybertron game! Too bad my internet is too lousy for online play. Sounds like it can be played like those games such as COD MW2.

And Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 is in the making! Trailer looks sweet! Plus, I saw the trailer for DC Universe Online. And it looks really cool, despite it showing the heroes getting killed by the Injustice League. Doubt I'll play that game though.

To have a sponsor for clothes for gigs sounds really cool!!! Makes me want our first gig to come even sooner!

I took a gamble
And gave my heart away;
You took my heart
And gambled it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment