Friday, September 17, 2010

Valkyria Chronicles 2

What a long week! The audit made the whole week drag so long, but it's finally over! Halfway through all my army crap! Now's left with F1 duty and one outfield before the year comes to a close!

After being in Chong Pang Camp for nearly a year, I only tried the Chong Pang Nasi Lemak yesterday. Tasty! (Y)

Seriously, some people in my camp just disgust me.



I've been playing this new game on PSP, called Valkyria Chronicles 2. And I have to admit it is a really spectacular game! It's a tactical RPG game. And considering I'm not a fan of turn-based games, this game makes me feel otherwise! The gameplay, the characters, the plot... this game does not seem to disappoint in any way! If I were to rate it out of 10, I'd give it a 20!

Time to jam this weekend! :)

Halloween halloween... Butter Factory VIP sounds tempting :D

Hey Monday's I Don't Wanna Dance is just awesome!



You, you hit with me a break
And now you're back for more
Your song's the same
Leave me with all the blame
I don't have time for another game

~ Hey Monday - I Don't Wanna Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment