Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snapping Business

When I went down to the casting today I expected there to be people waiting for their turn, but it turned out I was the only one. And all they needed was some shots of me which took less than 15 mins! HAHA I spent more time travelling than casting. Oh well, nobody said that the first would be the best! I walked past this room that was preparing for a photoshoot for some group, which made me wonder... maybe the band should do a photoshoot! Like how those other local bands do. It would be nice, and very fun! Maybe end of the year, when we do our first gig!

And the lady there was not too friendly. When I went there, I went up the stairs to find people since the first level was vacant. Then she reprimanded me for going up, saying it's strictly prohibited. How am I to know? Then she took my photos in such a PMS-manner. Sheesh. It really irks me to see such unfriendly people.

Speaking of photoshoot, I was thinking of learning how to take photos for portfolios. Then I'll ask around for people whether they want their own personal portfolio for fun. Not for modelling agencies, but one for themselves. I'll offer low prices for the photoshoot because I'd do it more for the fun of photography than the money. So, if anyone wants to have their own personal portfolios or nice, proper photos taken approach me! I've got a DSLR, loads of ideas and concepts to use, and an interest to snap beautiful shots! Maybe for...$20? :D

I went to walk around Plaza Singapura and finally Iron Man 2 DVD is out! When I looked at it to see what special features it had, there was none. Which changed my mind about buying it. After so long and the movie comes out just like that? Booo.

When I walk into shops, people in the store tend to approach me and ask, "May i help you?" or "Are you looking for anything?" Worse, they ask in Chinese. Okay, I know it's part of their job to offer assistance to customers, but I kind of find it irritating. I mean, I just want to stroll around. If I needed help I'd approach you. Sometimes I'd wear big headphones just to pretend I cannot hear them. Another irritating thing about the people working there is that they follow you and eye your every movement, in case I steal something. Look, I know it is a dangerous world out there, so put cameras or some security stuff! If you wanted to look at me like that I might as well ask you to pay per view. Even animals don't get scrutinized at so badly.

Recently I was watching an episode of the local show, The Pupil. That episode showed a case where a woman accused a guy for posting on his blog about their seemingly-awesome romp one night that cost her her job. She denied it from happening, while he tried to assure the judge he did not make it up. "Who knew that so many people were reading my blog?" I like that statement. I wonder how many people reads my blog. I should have some... visitor counter or something to show how many people visits my blog! It would be interesting to know!

My Chemical Romance new album is coming out! Cannot wait any longer! "Na Na Na" is already addictive!

And HIMYM episode 2 is out! Barney never fails to be so damn funny! But I feel sad for him. Rather touching end to the episode :)


My internet is f***ing slow...



Love, gimme me love, gimme me love,
I don't need it but I'll take what I want from your heart
and keep it in a bag in a box on the floor with an X,
gimme me more, gimme me more

~ My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na

No comments:

Post a Comment