Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm A Barber Boi

Let's see. I came home this morning( cab fare was crazy), installed my game, went gym, swim at my place, go Sim Lim just to get CR a charger for his iPod Touch, now dinner with family at Shabu Shabu, then go to Kenny's place for overnight, and go to the marathon thing tomorrow morning. Oh, and book in tomorrow night.

I'm so sleepy now. Give me 10 quiet minutes and I'd have gone to dream world.

Gym was good. I ran, trained my arms and core, trained more arms and core, did some walking... Bottom line is, I got to sweat it out! Feels good to hit the gym again!

Swimming with the usual company was fun! And we were talking about the Pokemon game and looking at some girl walk her dog.( Wonder were they looking at the dog or her?) The guys came up to my place after that and CR tried my Transformers game. Not before he put my huge Spider-man in an obscene pose... Hope the Milo drink is not expired!

The guys were so hungry that they ate Old Chang Kee at Kembagnan MRT station before going to Sim Lim. We took so long to go there and it took us 10mins to get his charger -.-

There was this moment on the bus back to Marine Parade. This father and daughter( she's probably older than us), got on to the bus and you know how people tend to prefer sitting alone. You'll see the seats all being half-filled because nobody would choose to sit with someone over sitting alone. Thing is, there was this only one seat at the back half of the bus, so the father let his daughter sit. And because there was no other available seat behind, hence he went in front. Which made me feel guilty. I could have given up the seat to someone who deserved it more than me in more ways than one. I felt so bad about being so inconsiderate, makes me hate myself for being so thoughtless.

Went to cut my hair at Joemil's! Thank God it's open! Love my new haircut! Bought a cardigan and a belt from 77th Street, along with a magnetic ear ring for fun. Really want to pierce my left ear when I get the chance!

I decided not to go Kenny's place because I'm really tired. Plus I think I'd have nothing much to do since I've eaten already.

Run tomorrow. Plus book in. Damn.

Brandon Flower's Crossfire sounds nice! Love the bass for it! Shall go learn it tomorrow! If you people didn't know, Brandon Flowers is the singer of The Killers!



And we're caught up in the crossfire
A heaven and hell
And were searching for shelter
Lay your body down...

~ Brandon Flowers - Crossfire

No comments:

Post a Comment