Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Long Break At Long Last

It's Tuesday morning and I'm blogging from home! That's because I'm on off from today till Friday! Saturday I've duty if not it'd be a long weekend till Sunday! Oh well, enjoy the little things! :)

Sunday night was horrible. I was so hungry but there was no food in camp... and sleeping on a stupid chair sucked :( Fortunately Monday passed rather fast because everyone went home, leaving only the duty crew in camp! Sleep, PSP, television... that was my duty for yesterday :D Went to rest in the evening but ended up in a deep sleep until 1am! My friends' tried to contact me and ask if I wanted anything(I wanted a Double Cheeseburger so badly), but I was too asleep to notice my phone's ringing. Damn.

A nice long break! Time to spend some quality time with my bass! And got to leave the house soon to try out for some advertisement. Though they just want to see your arm, if I get it I'll get $80! haha Cash for having an arm that looks good is easy money!

Need to go run more! I want my legs to be so thin, I can wear women's jeans. Yeah, that skinny :)



It seems I lost my mind back when we first met
Right at that second, everything had changed
I might be modest on the outside, looking in
But your mouth and body's got the best of me

~ Hey Monday - Where Is My Head

No comments:

Post a Comment