Saturday, September 4, 2010

Teamwork

Played lan with the usual today! Don't know why they so shocked I simply bought one veg and one meat for my rice! To me, dinner is the last meal of the day and least needed. I mean, we do not actually require much energy at night. That is, if you plan to just sleep. I don't want to grow fat! Wonder why some people say my legs skinny enough. No no no no! Need to run!

L4D was usual. At least we got to play to the end! Thanks strangers for not leaving! Counter-Strike was hectic. At first we played among ourselves, then we crashed another game. They then changed map to thrash us but we managed to be on par! Thanks to our teamwork! Seriously the CS felt more like SWAT 4.

Friends can come and go; but true friends fit with you like a jigsaw puzzle.

Had acoustic session at my poolside today. So hot! Bad idea. And no hot neighbors around :D

WOW 300 posts in this year! Nice~



Curiosity didn't kill the cats.
It just left them with one life less.



I want to make such photos!



Now every touch becomes the enemy
And I will never be


~ Hey Monday - Wondergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment