Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Other Side

We are like a coin.
We tend to show our favored side;
But flip and toss us,
You just might see our other side.


If you readers have noticed, my blogging frequency has reduced this half of the year, as compared to the first half! Well, mostly it's because I'm getting lazy or too exhausted to blog. And typing on iPod Touch is no joke. Plus, when I get home I tend to forget what to write about or feel to tired to bother writing (like now!).

Because this Sunday is duty for F1, we had a mock duty on Tuesday, which meant moving out on Monday night. What a way to start the week after audit! And I dread the mock duties, because the practices are grueling, and the hot sun only makes it "grilling" too. I swear I felt BBQ-ed that day! Plus, I lacked sleep due to all the running around. But it's over now, that's all that matters.

Wednesday night we went for night's out and played lan! One of my friend's friend was scolding me in-game for being so lousy at the game, which i thought to myself, I never said I as good. And I realised I tend to be like that when I play with noob players in L4D. That's why I've stopped scolding noob players and try helping them instead. If you cannot take it, just leave.

Today was rather slack! We spent most of our time resting, with me and my friends playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 on PSP. Really fun game once you get the hang of it! But I must finish my Valkyria Chronicles 2 game first. Then there's Kingdom Hearts that I want to play... so many PSP games coming out during this period! God Eater and Monster Hunter 3 is on the way!

Duty month starts next Monday! And I've got 3 weekend days with duty, which means 3 weekends burned... :(


"I miss you."
Note: Rather smart picture me thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment