Saturday, September 18, 2010

Music & Games

Today's jamming was spectacular! We covered 4 originals, and they are really fun to jam! Gives you the adrenaline rush! Missed jamming so much!

After jamming was supposed to be lunch at McDonalds, but I had to rush down to the PSP repair shop which is located at the Army Market! So glad to fix my analog stick and the X button! And the lady who repaired it was really good at it! She probably knew PSPs inside out! I hope the shop does not go away! If not my PSP would be dead!

My mom decided to drive me down to the PSP shop despite being busy. I thanked her and realised how much she has done for me. Like when I didn't have dinner because of lan and I felt rather pissed for not listening to myself, she bothered to make some noodles for me. In fact, she saved my ass more times than I could imagine. When I look back, I realised how thankful I should be.


I was looking through the particulars forms of the people in Alpha Battery and I saw some amazing stuff. Like how someone put sex as one of his hobbies, and someone's surname is You. Now I'm not trying to be mean here, but imagine if an instructor scolds a soldier called You. "EH, NG! KNOCK IT DOWN!" is better than "EH, YOU! KNOCK IT DOWN!" Or "WHERE IS NG?" sounds ok while "WHERE IS YOU?" just sounds hilarious.


And my friend just added some girl using my Facebook account. Nice one.


Tiring week ahead!

Lousy Vodafone. Pfffft.


I believe that the more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment