Thursday, September 30, 2010

Go Get It


"I will. I will go get it."


Spent 100+ at Uniqlo today! :) Whenever I buy clothes, my determination to gym will grow. Time to hit the gym and slim myself down!


Finished watching Valkyria Chronicles today! Such a nice anime! But killing Isara is just brutal... in fact killing so many of them is quite sad:( Moving on to Family Guy season 8, and I must say it is damn funny! Even made fun of Big Bang Theory! Nice (Y) Big Bang Theory is... bearable, to say the least.

We never see the process of failing;
We see the result of failure.
Which is, by then,
Already too late.


I cannot believe Penny from BBT labels guys who likes comics and toys as geeks :( So I'm a geek?

SMU thingy! Nice~ I'd never know about it if Jeff didn't tell me.



She's got both hands in her pockets
And she won't look at you, won't look at you
She hides true love, en su bolsillo
She's got a halo around her finger around you

~ Lady Gaga - Alejandro

No comments:

Post a Comment