Friday, October 1, 2010

Shows-time!

Well, finally booking in tonight! I must say, I kind of regret taking so many days off. I mean, I had too much free time! I guess you learn to treasure your free time more when you have a limited amount. But to take Tuesday to Friday off was a bit of an overkill, to say the least. But I did watch a lot of shows!

First we have The Big Bang Theory. Wow. I must say, I did not expect myself to last one season of it, but here I am with 2 more episodes before the end of season 1. Do not get me wrong, my friends. I'm not totally enjoying the show. It's just that the sandwiches they eat and all the other food just look so tasty!

I finished Valkyria Chronicles, which is a wonderful anime. Makes me want to get a PS3 just to play the game! Glad I have Valkyria Chronicles 2 all the same...

Obviously, Brian is going through some tough times.

Now I've moved to Family Guy season 8! And I must say, this season is way better than all the seasons I've seen! I literally laughed out loud at certain things! Sure the humor is crude and vulgar at times, but this is another show that is makes me laugh so hard like HIMYM!

I did watch some classic Transformers cartoon too...




It's so hard to get old without a cause 
I don't want to perish like a fading horse 
Youth is like diamonds in the sun 
and diamonds are forever 

~ Youth Group - Forever Young

No comments:

Post a Comment