Saturday, October 16, 2010

Good Turn Bad Is Bad

Because I'm going to be stuck in camp till Sunday morning, I decided to blog in case people think my blog is dead! Let's see...

Last Sunday was jamming! I cannot recall much right now except that we settled a lot of the playing part and I tried my back up vocals parts. And we talked about photoshoots and gigs! The idea of getting prostitutes to carry us sounded hilarious!

I took Monday off and I was so bored. My friends and I were complaining to each other on MSN that we were frigging bored and that talking off was a mistake. Well, I'll tell you a mistake. Not taking Tuesday off.

Tuesday started with a damn run. If I did not decide to wake up early I would not have known about it. Had to bathe in the morning. And I dread cold water. After that we had to clean the hangar, and I spent my time spraying the floor. Next was some aircraft recognition lesson. I was falling asleep half the time, because the lesson was not for me but I had to sit in. Afternoon was training which I was suppose to supervise. Boring...

Wednesday was duty, which meant sleeping the whole day, and watching That '70s Show at 2am in the morning!

Thursday went by like a blur, except for the part where I had to sign 3 extra duties because of "unsatisfied performance" for the audit, recommended by the idiot. Gawd, I hate such people. If the world had a zombie apocalypse, I'd kill him rather than have him on my side. He'd save female survivors, kill us if it means his survival, and then probably rape the ladies for his pleasure. Trust me, he IS that kind of jerk.

That night we had Domino's! A party meal meant for 10 was not nearly enough for 8 of us! Still, good times!

Friday was just tiring. And so the new duty starts today. Rot in camp.

My warrant officer made us do some of the duties meant for the regulars, so that they can "spend more time with their family". I mean, if there is a valid reason, sure. But what I interpret this is, "I use the time you can spend with your family to let the regulars spend more with theirs." Don't treat us NSFs like dirt, will ya?

Today my friends and I were discussing and wondering how we ended up the bad guy of the story. Sure we have every reason to hate his character, but we should not be bad guys. We realised we should take a more mature approach to this. Time to make up for our wrong actions and be better people. But, we still do not like him :P

Stupid bear hoax..

Paranormal Activity 2 next Saturday! Nice!

Miss jamming. Wonder when we can jam next :(



And I am flawed 
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

~ Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

No comments:

Post a Comment