Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stomach.Ache.

First and foremost, did I mention that there's a Domino's outlet just outside my camp??! Wonderful!!! :D

This whole week was all about sleep and gym, really. I'd join my friends to gym before lunch, though I've been skipping lunch. And after 3 days of gym, plus the training we had on Tuesday, my body is aching! I'm walking around like some old man!

Yesterday I ate my Milo cereal. Bad move. Because since yesterday evening I've gone to the toilet 4 times... Everytime I thought it would be the last fate provese wrong with another stomachache. Damn you cereal!

I just realised how sucky my CS skills have gotten! I somehow got top scorer for DOTA, but when we played CS against bots I lost to Hard bots. I mean, I used to eat Expert bots for breakfast. Looks I got some brushing up to do!

Went out with JY and his friend yesterday! We had a great time at Kbox, even though it was just us three.

Still loving 21Guns :)


Get me out of here

No comments:

Post a Comment