Saturday, October 30, 2010

Inverse Universe

Yesterday went gaming with the guys at a new gaming place called H.I.G.H and it was must more "classy" than all the shops I've been to. There is even a bar and a corner for people to chill, while the place is mostly a LAN shop. And the computers there are quite good too! Except that the Steam engine seemed slow. But what I seriously do not get is the girls who play there. I mean, yesterday there were girls who play there and they looked really good. You do not see them with thick make-up like those Ah Lians but they still look good. And they hang out with... I don't know... not-so-good-looking guys?

Honestly, I've seen way better gamer friends of mine. Plus, I'm pretty sure the 4 of us last night look better than those dudes. Yet, they get the girls. Seriously, what's wrong with the universe? Those guys get all the good girls. Guys like me, who studied hard, been a good boy, not so wild, and what do we get? Not that I'm complaining about the female friends I have in my social circle, because they are simply friends. How unfair can Life be?

SMU thing later.

So f***ing sick and tired of everything right now, really.



DJ turn it up
It’s about damn time to live it up
I’m so sick of being so serious
It’s making my brain delirious!
I’m just talkin’ truth


~ Ke$ha - We R Who We R

No comments:

Post a Comment