Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rush The Week Please

Well, it's going to be a busy week! Or a long one, actually. Let's just get it over and done with.

I've only just reached home from duty and I've to book in tonight already. The word "bummer" kind of sums up my day yesterday.

I was on the train to camp on Friday night and there was this rather attractive Caucasian gal with her other girlfriend standing in the train beside me, and she should watch the way she stand and sway. I do not plan to be wrongly accused for harassment, young lady. But I have to admit, I seldom find Caucasian girls attractive. Hmmm. Either she's really good or Singapore girls are really getting so bad I'm losing interest in locals.LOL

Had a weird dream last night. Wth...

Cannot wait for MCR's new album to come out!

Need sleep, but I do not have the time to do so. Crap.

Mrs Lee Kuan Yew passed away yesterday. I did not know until I went onto Facebook and saw my friends' posts. May you rest in peace, Mrs Lee.



Behind every great man,
Is a greater woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment