Friday, June 17, 2011

Setting A (New) Course

It's been quite a while since I blogged, considering I'm one of the remaining people of an endangered blogging population.haha Anyway, school term 3B started this week, and I'm doing Management Science. Turns out it's mathematics(so far)! Which I really like, as compared to the previous term. I mean, it's maths! Who needs motivation when you got interest? But it's only the first week, so it may be too soon to say.

I kinda finished the class questions ahead of the class, so I decided to try out Cabal and play my Super Hero Squad Online :D

And using Microsoft Excel to solve the questions is just awesome! And Excel is rather fun and easy to pick up. Plus, useful in future when I start working. Ugh. Working life will bore me. It's like a monotonous cycle, full of assignments and back-stabbing people. Better enjoy my 4 years in university!


One friend of mine posted this on her wall, and I was laughing when I saw this. Looking at the guy made me laugh even more. He got that typical "pervert" look, if you ask me. But ladies, do watch out for sickos like him.


The guys and I killed the Phoenix in Dota v6.69! Took us so long, but we actually did it! Unfortunately, it meant we slept at past midnight, hence the following day I was quite... unfocused in class.LOL


Not much to blog this week, since I was mostly studying :x Studying so much yesterday, with my lack of sleep, left me brain-dead.


"Can't understand?
I'll slow it down for you." 


Need to find time to go analyze the songs. Can't wait for Friday!

Back to the books.

"Wow! A wristwatch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment