Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blame The Coke

Let's see. Study whole day, went to Jeff's house at night (still not sure why I went) and then had Burger King at East Coast Park. The last one happened after CR, Kenny and I, riding Kenny's car, dropped Violet off. I was complaining my hunger and need for supper, so we got lost navigated our way to East Coast Park for Burger King drive-thru, and parked the car somewhere to eat. It was a sinful meal, but I personally had fun! Munching away and talking cock at 2am in the morning is quite interesting.

I should be sleeping, but the King-size Coke is keeping me awake! Thanks for the upsize from Large to King, CR.lol

Somehow, I'm really looking forward to jamming :3

Newspaper collection tomorrow! Sweat, sweat and more sweat!

Ordered my zentai suit! I shall get my costume done and hopefully join the cosplay competition! We only live once, right?

Goodnight good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment