Monday, June 6, 2011

A Day Of No Rest

Tomorrow was a day meant to relax and rest from the late movie, but I spent the entire day out! Not that it was a bad thing, though.

Was suppose to meet 10am at Tampines MRT station, but I woke up at 9:30am. I quickly showered and changed only to be informed that meet at 11am instead. Gave out flyers again from door to door, but this time we finished it rather fast! Took less than 2 hours!

After that Jeff and I went down to Milenia Walk to see Nicholas climb for Intermediate category finals! Really exciting to see the climbers do the routes. Can feel the thrill and excitement from just watching.haha Congrats on getting first for the competition! Now you can move on to Opens category!

Went to Sim Lim Square with CR after that to find his iPad. We walked around the entire mall, going to so many shops. I swear I always laugh so hard when I joke with him! Even watching some uncle singing Chinese songs in front of loads of uncles, we can laugh like crazy. Walked around until our legs were aching, so we decided to go Burger King to rest a bit. CR went to eat the ice from the cup of ice and spit it back in, then I cannot eat the ice -.- Went to Bugis Junction because I wanted to visit the comics shop, and CR asked if they sell those hentai comics there. WTH!haha

Since we had quite some time to kill before jamming, we went to play lan. 1v1 Blackshot and Counter-strike. I got my ass handed to me, but it was really fun! I was laughing so hard that my aim was moving everywhere such that I had to hide my character to finish laughing! Damn can't wait for a rematch!haha

Jamming with CR, Violet and Cheney was fun! Even though I played nothing(because I was totally not prepared, since CR only ask me to go in the afternoon), we had a blast playing around!

After everything was nearly midnight, and despite CR psycho-ing me to take cab, we could not find any, and ended up taking the train back.LOL

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

~ Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment