Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's The Little Things That Spoils The Day

Well, today was eventful! First Kenny and I went to gym! Oh wait. Before that we played Dota, and it didn't go too well. Got owned in the first game, but second game we were winning. Then host leave all because we slaughtered all his teammates and we were converging onto him next. A-hole...hahaha Gym was rather short, and Kenny went over to my place to shower. Surprised he didn't mind the really small shower.

Next we went to attend Jokhie's dad's wake. I had a lot of trouble finding the location on the street directory, mostly because we mistook "Blk 37" as "Blk 57".haha We went there, paid our respects, and left when Jokhie had to do some prayers.

PC show! Took us quite some time to find a parking lot, but we eventually did. And one directly under the convention centre! Sweet! Kenny looked at laptops, while I looked at the girls giving out flyers. Not very impressive, but the one at Toshiba sector was hot! If only I knew how to play Starcraft II :P And as usual, so many laptops were playing SNSD videos -.-

Picked CR up and went to Shabu Shabu to feast! CR initially did not want to eat, but who can sit there and watch others enjoy endless flow of beef, dory fish, french fries and fried wanton?haha So he gave in and ordered too. Had a really awesome time! Kept laughing all the way. And CR pointed out something I totally did not realize. When I say "bullshit", I tend to stretch the "u" part. And yet, even though I know, I still say it!LOL

Went to Parkway Parade after that because CR wanted to look for iPad book cover, which I kept telling him to buy that day at Sim Lim Square when he bought his iPad-.-

Overall, had a rather great day!

But, nothing's ever perfect.

**************************************************************************
As for the Hangover II movie, I've my reasons for not going. It was like, gonna be the 4 of us. Sure, one couldn't come. That's okay. But to find a replacement doesn't mean it'll all be the same to me. I wasn't keen at all after that. Maybe I only see it that way, but for me the whole mood to go watch the movie was totally killed. Even asking the guy to come and watch won't change it. I feel like it's making him feel obliged to watch. If that thing didn't happen, and just 3 of us, sure why not? It's still okay. So, no. I'm done doing things "just for the sake of it" or forcing myself to do something just so that "it'll all be okay". Nobody benefits from it, and hence I don't see the point. So, hate me, blame me, shun me, mock me, ignore me, scold me. Get your friends to "anti" me, sure. I won't argue. Honestly, that kind of ticks me off. I'm not angry at this whole thing, but I don't like how people judge me just like that. I don't care if it's my relative, my good friend, or even the president. You want to "anti" me, I'll give you something to "anti" about, motherf#$%ing shitheads. So they see me as a bad guy. Not that I actually care. I don't even know them. I feel like saying "f$%# you" at them, but that benefits nobody. So I'll let them create their own illusion of me, for all I care. But know that not everyone believes the same things.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I am. Spoils my really fulfilling day.

Honestly, F#$% OFF.
**************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment