Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clay Day

Went to mold the clay today, for my visor. Basically, it's much, much harder than I expected. Kept remolding, because I was trying to get the shape out and the measurements correct. My mom was really helpful, even buying the roller thingy for me when I realized I actually needed it. The final product is not as... "perfect" as I expected, but I guess it's good enough. I won't know until I bake it and sand it and spray paint it. I really hope that it does not break after the baking, because I heard that clay can break quite easily. So f#$%ing scared it will. I mean, I have time to make another I guess, but I'm not sure I can do it as well again. I still have the suit and the feet part to plan out. It sounds impossible, but I'm gonna give it my all. I've always given up on things without trying, and it's time for a change. Reward is directly proportional to effort put in.

Went to practice the songs in the evening. Just playing the songs actually gives me the sense of thrill and satisfaction. Makes me kinda look forward towards tomorrow's jamming. I wonder if the rest feels the same way?

Management science is getting tricky, but I'm going to keep trying and learning! Love the professor! Final exam will not test whatever chapters we were tested in mid-term exam, which is like music to my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment