Monday, June 13, 2011

Another Untitled Post!

Went to PC show for a second time, with CR this time, who was looking for speakers and earphones. I bought my headphones! 10% discount, not exactly much cheaper. But still like them nonetheless.



I thought the Urbanears one is red, but turns out it is "Tomato" colour. Serious! There's actually such a colour in the series. Red is a "different" colour. So technically the asshole at the PC show gave me the wrong colour -.- Although, there is hardly any visible difference in red and tomato colour. So I'll close one eye.

Jamming was much better than anticipated! CR didn't seem disappointed, which is good I guess. He was impressed with how well Cheney played too. I was quite shocked that the rest were shocked to be playing the set of 5 songs for 3-4 times during the session. At least we jammed "efficiently"! Shall make Kenny get used to such "hardcore" jamming! But I'm not one to speak. My strumming finger was nearly close to bleeding I think. But to play such awesome songs, and to do so quite well as a band was rather fun. So fun that I could not help but smile to myself at this good feeling. The feeling of truly playing some music :) Shall plan next jamming very soon!

Those thoughts are getting worse recently. Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist? o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment