Saturday, June 4, 2011

Met up with Eric, YH and Joanne for movie yesterday. My main purpose was actually to pass Eric his huge and heavy monitor though. But, it would be great if we actually did watch The Hangover 2. No thanks to Cathay, we didn't get our movie. And the service is just f***ed up. We went to Orchard Cineleisure, by the way. I've never been keen of going to that place. Always see weirdly-dressed people, and there are a lot of smokers. The building's crowded, the lifts are worse, and the Pastamania was so cramp it was uncomfortable. But had a good time overall!

The exam results are out! Some getting As, some getting Bs... I think I got a C.hahaha But I'm not going to confirm my suspicion. I'll check only after my two-week break is over! No point killing the holiday mood right?

Just watched the latest episode of Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. And I realized how good this particular anime is good. Very deep and emotional, yet it hits close to home.

X-men: First Class tonight! As much as I'm disappointed with the whole X-men movies, I'm quite looking forward to see how impressive this installment can be! Emma Frost better not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment