Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last Words

Finally done with my preparations for tomorrow's mid-term paper! I decided to blog before I turn in, so here goes.

Went to do newspaper collection today, and we somehow collected this pink box with a lot of straw-folded hearts and love letters. Basically, it's some very young girl in a "relationship" with some very young boy who has a lot of tattoos. Puppy love, Singapore-style.

Nothing much to say about today, so let's jump backwards to yesterday. Well, I remember having a committee meeting for iConserve, and dinner with family. Love the fried chicken wings! They are just amazing! The deer meat and chili crab were awesome too, and I accidentally got the chili in my eye which burned for a minute or so.haha

I recall seeing this old couple at a table beside ours, sharing a huge plate of noodles. When I saw them like that, I felt a bit lonely and sad for them. Their kids already have their own lives, and now they only have each other for company. But I also felt quite... respectful that they are still together at such an old age. It's like, never-wavering kind of love. Unlike those relationships you see celebrities having -.- I mean, this is just my perspective.

The day before was spent at Fat Boy's, and the burger was bloody huge! Ignore the fact that the quantity of fries were little, because the burger itself was just murder. After downing the burger I had to struggle to force down the last couple of fries. And the milkshake was so awesome yet thick, I ended up only consuming half of it! Thank goodness the water was free flow! Needed a lot of water to wash down the meal! Played lan after that, which was quite a while since we last did.

After tomorrow's paper, I want to focus on my clay and look forward to Transformers 3!

All the managing of the band is really interesting. Trying to make decisions for what is better for the band and all, it's really something new to me. Like when Cheney asked if his friend, who was keen to join, could join the band. I remembered what CR said about "quite bad to turn down a person with the passion", yet I felt that the band did not need an acoustic guitarist. I weighed the pros and cons and decided that I could not accept him into the band. I guess it was the right thing, yet I felt bad about it. Am I simply the blind leading the blind?

Trying out Tumblr. Kinda gave up on Twitter again.LOL

Not sure if I missed out anything I wanted to say. Oh well. If so I'll blog it next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment