Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Clay Day


Hmm the last post I did was on Sunday, so I guess I have Monday till now to sum up. But honestly, I can't remember much.

Monday was the midterm paper. The practice midterm paper was rather easy, so everyone pretty much guessed that the real paper couldn't be so bad. How wrong we were. There was a total of 5 questions, and we had 2 hours to complete it. After one hour, I had only completed two questions. It sucks to panic and knowing that you don't have much time left and fear that you cannot finish the paper and WHY ARE THE QUESTIONS SO HARD! Yep, something like that. I know I probably won't score well, I just hope I don't score too poorly. But honestly, all I care about right now is Transformers 3!

Yesterday I was nearly late for class. I just felt...lethargic that day. Also, on the way to school I realized I was not holding my laptop. First thing that came to mind was, Shit, can't believe I left it at home. Around 5 minutes later, I remembered I had put the laptop into the bag that I was carrying. I also ate Jack & Jill potato chips during break. It was such a long time since I ate it! I wondered why I did not eat it for a long time, and after eating so much of it, I now know. It was because after a while I tend to get sick of the taste of it. Hence, I won't eat it for another long time!

Went to gym today, and there was this old man who just stood in the middle of the gym and scratched his butt for around 30 seconds(according to the treadmill I was running on). He repeated this action in front of the water cooler. When I see someone doing something I believe others will perceive as weird, I wonder if that person realizes what he doing is weird, or maybe to him it is okay. After all, people have different mindsets. I wonder if I do anything in public that people think it's weird. Hmmm...

Time to do my clay again! Hope second time's the charm!

Just watched finish Easy A again, and I still enjoy it! Emma Stone is not exactly the "hot" kind of girl, but she's pretty and cool in her way. First time I saw her was in Zombieland, and she was amazing in that film too.

No comments:

Post a Comment