Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Staying (Late) In School

Blogging from school! Since I'm waiting for some anime to download finish! :) Been downloading quite a bit using the school internet, but I shall cut down soon. haha

I'm getting very used to staying in school until very late. I think I'll probably be sleeping over by next semester. Not because of the workload, but more of... lazy to go home and come back the next morning. Take today, for instance. I'll go home, bathe and sleep at around 1am, wake up 9am tomorrow to wash up and come down to school again to study. Might as well stay in school! Times like these, I wish I'm staying in a hostel!

Nearly wanted to go clubbing tonight. I mean, it is recess week and ladies night! But nobody to go with. Next time then...haha Not sure if I have enough money anyway!

Team Fortress 2, a good way to take a break! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment