Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simon Says Chillax

Went to accompany CR to get his medical report and go for his physiotherapy. We went to play lan after that! 1v1 Counter Strike, where I got owned and we were laughing away, before playing L4D. We were losing at first, but we manage to win in the end! Teamwork ^_^

Today I crashed an Indian birthday dinner, and I felt so out of place! I did went to try all the different Indian food at the buffet though!haha

Celebrated Sara's birthday! Plus, I kept playing with the lighter and lighted up so many stuff! Must keep myself in check! We surprised her with the cake and headed to Clarke Quay to chill! Saw some people getting ready to Bang, Bang, Bangity Bang!

There are times when I really miss her, and wonder what she's doing at the moment.

Tired to the max! Planning events is exhausting!

Nearly spent $60 on Yu-Gi-Oh! cards! Was soooo tempted. I kept holding the box, thinking if I should spend the money. In the end, I decided not to. Heart pain!!!haha


No comments:

Post a Comment