Friday, October 7, 2011

Persona 4 Anime


Well, I've just watched the first episode of the long-awaited Persona 4 anime, and I must say, it's not bad. I've never played the game, although I heard that the ratings were really high. I was first introduced to the Persona series when I tried out Persona 3 Portable on PSP, and I fell in love with that game almost immediately. I was hooked to it and... wait. I'm getting off-track. Point is, because of that awesome game, I decided to wait and see how Persona 4 would be like. Unfortunately, Persona 4 was only for PS3 and Xbox(?). In fact, only P3P was released for PSP at that time (there's Persona 2: Innocent Sin now).


Back to the topic. I see the familiar Igor and the Velvet Room, and the music used in the anime reminds me of the ones I hear when I play P3P. Really brings me back to the old times... The episode is rather fast-paced, but it's still okay. And I think the protagonist's  persona is kinda cooler looking than the one from Persona 3. This anime looks promising, and I can't wait for episode two! If you know nuts about the Persona series, you may feel a bit lost when watching this first episode. But watch a couple more, and maybe read up a bit, and you'll enjoy this anime!


No comments:

Post a Comment