Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Party!

Taking photo with these two chicks was probably the highlight of my night! HAHA Hey, a guy could be happy about the little things, no? They were so curious about how I look under the mask, and I showed them after taking the photos.haha I wonder if they were disappointed?

Finally, I went for a Halloween party! And I love it!

What can I say? Raveyard II was awesome! Too bad Zouk was having an event that night too. Those people missed out on some awesome music! Can't wait for next year! And hopefully I'll be up there DJ-ing too! Time to prepare my "Sexy and I Know It" outfit ;)

Was bloody broke, unable to use my debit card, yet I managed to take a cab home. Fortunately the uncle let me run up to grab some cash to pay him!


No comments:

Post a Comment