Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kids' Carnival

Well, I just came back from my LTB CSP event, which was a kids' carnival, and I am bushed. Like, damn exhausted. I didn't think that the kids could be so hard to control, and it took me all my energy to go through the whole of today!

At first, the kids were really rowdy. Like, seriously. I thought that there would be no way on earth to get through to them. In fact, I thought that they would shoot us down during the feedback session. But as the day went on, things got better. I made friends with them, they were more obedient, and the day went along fine. Yet, still exhausting.

A kid asked if I was from Super Junior. I said no, and she told her friend, "But look a lot like right?"

Another kid asked me, "Why your hair wet since morning?" Because I waxed my hair!

One other kid said, "You got girlfriend right? Confirm one. That blue shirt girl right?" He was referring to my group member.

Another one said, "You giving it to her like giving flowers right?" when I passed my group mate a bottle of water, when her boyfriend was just sitting beside her. WTH.

I remember hearing one saying, "Wah this one know broken English!" when I was explaining stuff to the kids.

But yea, I did have fun. Kind of sad that I'll probably never see those kids ever again.

Screw studying. I'm gonna crash.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment