Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pizza Love

Yesterday I spent most of the day walking around looking for costume shops. Initially wanted to look for a place that sold retro clothes, but couldn't find any. I went Haji Lane, Bugis Junction, Bugis Street... somehow ended up at Takashimaya too.

I realize that Haji Lane is quite cool to walk down, and there are a lot of interesting shops selling clothes there. Maybe I shall go do some shopping there one day.

Had Stereometa briefing for Raveyard yesterday, but I was one of the only two freshmen to turn up. The other, my friend, only went because I pulled her along when I spotted her just ending her lesson! And the meeting was pretty short, which makes me question the CCA.

Today was awesome! Domino's plus Pizza Hut! And we watched Grave Encounters and Insidious. Even watched a few episodes of Gundam Seed! That anime is classic. But it was the first time I actually watched the first few episodes, and I wasn't used to it being in Japanese. That's because I only watched it on television last time, and it was English dubbed.

Persona 3!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment