Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love Is Blind


Blink 182 has a new album! Check it out!

Well, school is blah. Like, it's becoming so routine, like a hamster running on the wheel. You keep running, yet you're going nowhere. Studies studies studies. I just wanna sleep sleep sleep.

I don't understand girls. Guys cheat on them, but the girls are willing to forgive them and get cheated on over and over. I was talking to my good friend yesterday, asking why do girls not just dump the guy after the first time he cheats, and she said that, eventually the girl will forgive the guy, and also because she loves him so. The fact that the guy can cheat on her is just disgusting to me. What kind of fucker can have the mind to cheat on his girl? What I don't understand is, why the girl would hold on to the fucker. If he could cheat once, he could cheat again. Love, as they say, is blind.

PSP is back in my life again!

Waiting for Batman: Arkham City to be out for PC! It can't get here any faster :(


No comments:

Post a Comment