Friday, October 14, 2011

Perspective Difference

I wanted to talk about this for quite some time, but I've not (or didn't bother to) found the time to do so. Might as well do it now before I sleep.

Recently when I eat meals with my friends, they would take out a packet of tissue and offer me at the end. I don't use tissue to clean my mouth after meals. It's not a habit of mine. But apparently it's a habit of theirs. Then when I reflect, I realize how unhygienic of me it is to not do so. Just saying it already disgusts me: "I don't wipe my mouth after eating." It's like saying, "I don't wash my hands after I pee."

That's another example. I believe there are people who do not wash their hands after using the toilet, and I'm sure a lot of us frown at such habit. To us, washing hands after using the toilet is hygiene. Like, flushing the toilet. But to that person, he'll probably see it as normal to not wash hands.

Basically, different people have different perspective of what is acceptable and what isn't in their lives. Not just in hygiene. Maybe you think that picking your nose in public is inappropriate, and I think it's perfectly fine to sit in the MRT train and dig my nose to my satisfaction(which I don't, actually). Another common one I notice is guys scratching their crotches in public. You could find it... acceptable, but I dislike such behavior. I know that some people like to squat on toilet bowls, as if the toilet seat has a "step here" sign on them.

It's all about the perspectives of different people. Maybe it's their upbringing, or just plain weird. Then again, defining "weird" can be subjective. And when I think about this, it realizes how different each individual is, and how amazing the world, Life, everything is.

Also, I saw this photo on Facebook showing kittens abused to death. What kind of sick assholes would do such a thing? Fuckers.

Right knee is hurting quite bad, for reasons unknown.

Didn't DJ this whole week. Sad :(

Stressful week! And it's not that school is tough. It's not like, the lessons are sooooo hard that we are lost. It's just that, for the amount of work we have, there just isn't enough time!

Is my heart fighting a battle that's already lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment