Saturday, October 29, 2011

DJ Love

Paranormal Activity 3 later! I know I'm gonna be a wuss and cover my eyes and ears, but I wanna watch it nonetheless! As a closure.

Been DJ-ing a lot past few days, after being inspired by Raveyard. I wanna DJ one day(night, actually) and make the crowd go wild. I fear that I'd disappoint, so I must practice! Hopefully I can DJ for Starry Night, which is the end-of-semester party!

Gave up on Dissidia. Got beaten up by the first boss, because I know nothing of what's going on in the game. So, give up. Shall play ObsCure with Jokhie instead! Think it'll be fun!haha

Recently started to watch the new season of The Big Bang Theory. Not too bad. HIMYM still the best, though!

And you begin to wonder 
Who are your friends,
And who are just faking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment