Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thor 4 Life

Asoc camp was definitely awesome! I love how carefree and relaxing the camp was, how fun the activities were, and most of all the wonderful group of friends I made in that camp. Like, seriously.

The first day was rather fun, despite my lack of sleep. I was busy texting in the morning so I did not really mingle much, and took me quite a while to get to know my group! No offence, but chinese names are really hard to remember! Because I'm a potato, y'know? The games were really fun, and we went out for roti prata for supper. We came back too late for our audition for the performance night, and were told to do a survey. We were held in a waiting room, which was showing Ju-On. I didn't know what show that was at first, but all I know is that it is very scary. And I found it quite weird, for the survey to be done in groups of two girls one guy. Then I realized that I heard someone mentioned "fright night" and I smelled a trap.haha True enough, it was some horror walk around the building. I am honestly impressed with the event, especially the one in the toilet! After everything, even though we decided to sleep, my group ended up HTHT-ing until 3am.haha

Second day was just as awesome, just that we got to do food hunt! Means we got to walk around! And there was some war game, which I do not quite like due to it's rough nature. I told myself not to be violent, but when they gang on my partner and I, I just feel this need to protect my partner. So I struggled and hit away the outstretched hands more roughly than I expected. So I sincerely apologize to them. I didn't mean to hit so hard. The food hunt was good, although I wasn't hungry. And even though there was the iConserve BBQ in the evening, I decided not to leave my Asoc group that night. I guess I bonded so well with them that I couldn't bear to abandon my friends for a BBQ. So I apologize to iConserve for not attending the BBQ. That night two of my friends' iPhones got stolen, and they managed to track it down. Fortunately, my friend's family members went to apprehend the culprit and all was good!

Last day was Sentosa! The games were awesome! And I'm starting to like Red Bull! Maybe I'm truly becoming a man! The performances were hilarious, and the night ended well. By the end of the 3-day camp, I felt so bonded with my group and loved every second of the camp. It saddened me that it had to end, and I was a bit disappointed about no clubbing night.haha

I love group Thor, like, ttm. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment