Thursday, July 14, 2011

Procrastinating

Meow! Cat!

I'll be frank here. The reason I'm blogging now is because I'm procrastinating! My exam is tomorrow yet I'm lazy to start studying! Okay, I'll hit the books after this post!

Yesterday was newspaper rolling, and I did not roll a single newspaper. I studied the entire day. I didn't expect the two chapters that I planned to cover to be so tough! Seriously, I've never felt so sick and tired of maths in my entire life! But today is a new day, and I shall do more maths! Let's see how long I last though...haha!

Word spreads fast.If you may not know, a girl from my school mentioned that she thought I was cute. And now my friends in school are labeling it as my "scandal"! Not in a serious, bad way, but more for laughs. My friends are not so bad.haha But who cares? It's not every day a girl calls you cute right? So why not enjoy it?haha

Can't wait for Harry Potter! Like, really can't wait! :3

I received a letter recently about donating my organs when I die. Basically, if I don't reply to the letter, it means I approve of it. Quite sneaky of the government, huh?haha But I don't know. Agreeing to it is like...telling them they can rip open my body and empty my guts out after I die. So I'm quite hesitant. But then again my organs may save somebody. Damn! I shall worry about that after my exam!

Tried on my zentai suit on Tuesday, and it's not as tight-fitting as I feared it to be. Time to find a tailor!

Where will this lead to?

No comments:

Post a Comment