Sunday, July 31, 2011

End Of Camps

Well, Project iConserve camp is finally over, marking the end of all my camps! 2 weeks worth of camps finally over! I have to admit, I'm pretty tired, and I feel so lost at home. I honestly wish that I have more camps next week or something. Maybe because I enjoy just having fun and not worrying about studies and all?

iConserve camp was, honestly speaking, so-so. As in, it doesn't exactly suck, but it isn't awesome either. I quite enjoy irritating my group, who are fun people but unfortunately they are of different school than me. Lemme list all the "cons" of the camp first. First and foremost, is the constant relocating of sleeping location. This is not exactly our fault, because all the rooms are booked. But I liked how I could leave things lying around my area in the seminar room in Asoc camp because we'd be using the room for the entire camp. I like that "homely" feeling. In this camp, I have to ensure that my stuff are mostly still in the bag, prepared to be moved the following day. Another issue I have with the camp is the fact that I need to use my own cash for my meals. I've spent quite a lot in this camp on my meals, but it is quite expected considering the $5 payment for this camp. I also feel that we should have dry-run the games to find ways to make them more fun and interesting. Apart from these, I do not really have much issues with this camp. I love my group, and it kinda sucks to miss the free Singapore Flyer ride.

With the end of camps comes the realization that school is about to start. Now that is a huge bummer. Totally spoils my mood. And bidding starts this Wednesday, and as much as I want need to bid, I kinda dread it. Ah well... at least I get to meet my Asoc group! Woots!

HTHT with Eileen and Hilary and I only have 3 words after our talk: wake up call.

I realize I tend to open up more to girls than to guys. Wonder why? Hmmm...

It's about time to update my Mixpod on my blog!haha

I feel like just watching shows and stone the whole of today after 2 weeks of running around and having fun :)
She's sophisticated,

or so she seems.
This place is overrated,
but it's the place to be.
She never comes alone,
and everyones her friend.
Her home away from home.


~Hot Chelle Rae - Queen Of The Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment