Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mode Review

Fyi, Mode refers to the hairstyling place Deren recommended to me. Went there today, and I love the haircut. Actually all I did was layer and trim, but still!

Before today I was going to this hairstyling place at Parkway Parade, which costs $20 and I was going once a month. The cut was not exactly satisfying, because I still felt that my hair was kinda thick. Then I decided to try the place Deren suggested.

All it costs me was $8. The haircut includes the hairwashing part, which is good. And I simply like my hair after that! I think I'll stick to this hairstylist, but she only works on weekends. Still, I don't plan to randomly try and suffer the consequences.

Cheap price, have hair wash, satisfying results(Y)

If you kena lousy hairstylist not my problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment