Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summing Up The Weekend

Went to Fat Boy's on Friday night with Deren, Jeff and Kenny, and it's starting to move to "overkill" kind of feeling, so I better not go there for some time. Despite the last time, I still bought a milkshake that I could not finish! XD I ordered a different burger this time, which was not bad. Once you've eaten the Fat Basterd, nothing compares to it. Went to Starbucks to chill, and that was when Sihua joined us. We talked a lot of nonsense(actually mostly me) from Sihua's (future) hollow cheeks to my hair, which she somehow labels as "gay".haha Sihua got hungry after that(so much for starving!) and we went to McDonalds' where she ate some large fries.

Saturday was Transformers 3! The day started with gym with Kenny and Jeff. I ran 45mins this time, and some Indian guy who was running beside me asked how long I ran. I said 45mins and he seemed impressed. Either that, or he secretly wants to complain to the staff. Because there's this rule that you can only spend a maximum of 20mins on one equipment in the gym. We went to Eunos MRT station area to have lunch, and were debating whether this particular girl who was walking in front of us was considered "too skinny". And I think I'm in love with sliced fish soup. I'm growing old...

Suppose to play Team Fortress 2 in the afternoon, but my mom wanted to watch her show so I let her use the computer while I took a nice, long nap. When I woke up Sihua messaged and asked if want to meet earlier. I asked all the guys, but only Deren didn't mind since he was outside already. Once everyone gathered we tried some Japanese restaurant. The rice was surprisingly filling, and the fried soft-shell crab was nice!
Transformers 3 was quite good, although there were some parts that kind of "skipped". I wished they showed how the Decepticons took over the city, or how the Autobots got caught. There were also some moments where I was holding my breath, like when Bumblebee was about to get executed, or when Soundwave's tentacles were about to disfigure Carly's face. The scene where the aerial Transformers were flying around Cybertron at the starting looked a lot like the one in the game Transformers: War for Cybertron. Apart from the skipped scenes, this last movie of the trilogy was pretty good, and I'd give 4/5 stars. The action is good, and the plot is rather well-played too. I like the red Ferrari Autobot that uses two blades. The scene where he throws his two blades(which have some cable attaching them to his arms) at the Decepticon reminds me of God of War.

Today was newspaper collection, and my legs are dying. Bought my keyboard today! Really nice. It's a Yamaha NP-V60, and just playing it is really cool! Cost me $600, and I had to buy the stand and the bag too, so a total of $700 spent. Thanks CR for helping me choose! We talked a lot of nonsense and ate McDonalds for dinner. Sinful.haha I realize that everytime we two hang out, someone is bound to spend a lot of cash! The last time, CR bought his iPad, which was around $700 too!haha

I can finally resume my practice! And figure out the songs too.

Getting back the test results tomorrow. Not that I'm really bothered. It's over; just focus on the final paper :3

No comments:

Post a Comment