Saturday, July 9, 2011

Old And Alone

I spent the whole of yesterday at the Community Service Project(CSP) talks in SMU, getting people to sign up for our iConserve. I have to admit, there were a lot of people who simply ignore me. Which I find rather rude. Now I know how those people doing surveys or giving out flyers feel. I mean, the least you can do is turn down nicely. You don't have to pretend that I don't exist. We have such people in SMU? Sad, really. I will at least bother to put my hand up and say "No, thanks." I showed two girls where the female toilet was, and the guys were laughing about it. Too bad I couldn't show the girls to the iConserve booth.haha I helped to click the powerpoint for the second talk, and Aloysius introduced me and mentioned that my name sounded like a girl's name! Lol School hasn't started and I'm already being known. Vantage point. Heh.

Things ended at around 5 plus, and Jeff and I headed down to Pizza Capers at Katong to meet up with Deren and Kenny, who have already ordered a pizza. But judging by the number of slices still there, I'm guessing the pizza just arrived. Kenny was on the phone, and took me a while to recognize the voice.haha The pizza there was quite good, but none beats the Domino's Pizza! Muahahaha DP's crust is thinner, and PC's pepperoni pizza is not as awesome as DP's.

We went down to Everything With Fries after that for dessert. I bought the Nutella Tart and regretted it even before the dessert arrived. Kenny's Apple Crumble was much bigger than anticipated, and he gave up halfway.

We saw this ambulance at a petrol kiosk nearby, and looks like some old fellow collapsed there or something. I felt quite sad for him. Imagine being so old, at the final chapter of your life, and yet you are alone and wandering around in life. It's really sad and lonely. So guys(as in everyone, not just the male gender), do find a soulmate so that when you grow old, at least you do so with someone by your side. Looking at that poor guy, makes me want to do some community service to help the aged.

There are times I really dislike answering my mom's questions because all it does it leads to more questions. I wonder if any of my friends' moms are like that. Maybe CR's, since his and mine seem to be of same "frequency". It gets really irritating that I just decide to make my answers short and concise. It's like the question has part 1,2,3,4a,4b...etc

I realized some of the anime I'm watching is still ongoing after 13 episodes!Haha Which is great! Sket Dance and Tiger&Bunny are still on! There's a couple of new anime series I plan to try out. Can't recall the titles though. I wonder what's so bad of watching anime. I mean, isn't it like watching cartoons? I still watch Spongebob Squarepants and those superhero cartoons! XD

Looking at the photos of the Freshmen Team Building camps, I'm starting to feel a bit lazy to go for the camps.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment