Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Fast One

Who knew that webcam could be so...entertaining?LOL

I'm currently in Asoc camp, and it's really fun!haha I feel like not disappearing at night to go for iConserve BBQ anymore. Not that I don't want to go for the BBQ. I already brought clothes to wear during the BBQ. It's just that this camp and my friends in it are really fun! Fright night was really impressive! Talk about "survey"!hahaha

I believe sweet talk is talk a guy needs to run through his mind and plan out what to say in order to flatter a girl. Honest talk is where you just talk what you feel and want the person to know.haha Is that a valid definition?

I found out Asoc camp will end around 11pm on Monday night, and FTB camp starts Tuesday morning! Crap.

I already started miss chatting in within 2 hours :(


Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

~ The Click Five - Just The Girl

2 comments: