Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wings Carpet

One thing about duty is the cold room we sleep in. The air-conditioner is on 24/7, and the temperature is set so low. Last night was freezing, and the rainy weather did nothing the situation. I was fully clothed, save my boots and socks, and the cold attacked my feet without mercy. Within minutes I was shivering and my teeth chattering. Eventually exhaustion overwhelmed me and I fell into an uncomfortable slumber.

This morning I went to the small toilet we had there, and I saw something I'd never expect to see in my life. The toilet floor, every corner, was covered with insect wings. Even the toilet bowl had a cluster in it. The wingless flies were still crawling around, but I could tell they were dying. The sight was plain disgusting. And it did not help that I was suppose to clean the toilet a bit before ending my duty. I really really wanted to just walk away and let the next duty team settle it. Honest. I lay on my bed pondering about my decision, eventually deciding to clear all the wings. It happened on my duty, so it was my responsibility. Pushing it to someone else went against what I believed. But after clearing the wings I've lost my appetite for breakfast, though I did help the hungry ants with the dead flies and their wings. Yucks.

And the next team to take over came late! I expect myself to reach home around 11am later -.-

Rainy day again. Looks like my swim is postponed.:S

Going to jam a bit before gym. Miss my guitar ttm! Need some Lovefool to brighten my day!haha See you guys at the gym later! Then can help Jeff with his little errand.LOL

Clubbing. Sigh.




She's a mystery,
She's too much for me.
But I keep coming back for more,
She's just the girl I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment