Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Start of the End

Damn... I've got to wake up at 4am tomorrow for the trainees. Plus, I can only sleep at midnight tonight because I've got to help my friend do something...here is where it shall all begin...

Today had to check our BMI, and my weight is 62.1kg. So heavy! My friend, of same height, is 60kg. I'm going to freaking bring down my weight! Start the starving!!!haha

Gotta run more.

Soooooo tired! Shall sleep now, at 7.45pm!lol

Wish recall is not this week. Please please please please please!haha

Maybe I shall create another blog, a more...personal one for myself to read alone...hmmm maybe something like a http://jasonization.blogspot.com...

Can't get you out. It's a good thing, yet a bad thing too :)



Face our challenges,
Never fall.
Keep walking on,
Never back down.
Stay on your feet,
Be optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment