Friday, March 26, 2010

Shopping Makes Smiles :)

Well, everyone booking out while I'm stuck till Sunday. What to do? Shop!!!!

Had subway with Joel first at Northpoint. Thanks for the company man! Went shopping alone after that. Spent $200++ within 45mins! It'd take half the time if I didn't try out so many stuff. First I bought 2 Levi's slim jeans! Finally got slim jeans! Woots! Was on offer, so I grabbed 2. Love them!

Then went to Punk Star! Bought 4 shirts there, and got membership! Finally got the shirts I always wanted! :D Too bad they didn't have the size I wanted for an all-black one, but I'll be back. It's a must-have!!! Can't wait to wear it out! Think I'll wear it to clubbing! Woots!

Finally went to buy white shoes. I know white is suicidal, but I needed smart-looking shoes and I planned on getting a white one. And it's VANS. Bought a shirt/hoodie from there too! I wasn't sure if it was for guys, because all the pictures had female models! The lady said it was unisex. Phew! Think it'll go well with my burms. Can't wait to mix-and-match!!! They gave some free wallet thing, but it looks old and for girls. Shall put it in some corner of my house. LOL

iModels finally replied! My CD is ready! Now must find a day to collect it.

And duty month ends this coming thursday! Means this weekend is a long 3-day one!!! Cheers!

Ice-skating, movie, dinner, clubbing. Sounds good?




Your happiness is for nobody to unveil except yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment