Thursday, March 25, 2010

A for Accounting, R for Rise&Shine!



Pretty sure only Ernest know who she is.LOL


OMG I'm only at the start of the accounting book and I'm dying already! Well, I did learn about limited and unlimited liability thanks to sihua, and about proprietorship, partnership plus corporations. All words. I want to see some numbers start rolling!haha

It's 4am now, and I've not slept yet. Going to get some sleep before going outfield at noon. Sleep-deprived. Pfft.

I wish I could have something to look forward to during book out. I want to be focusing on booking out each week to see my girl, spend time with her, and remember the joys of life. Too bad the equation lacks the girl.LOL

I heard a song on radio just now by We The Kings, and it was awesome! But I forgot the name...98.7FM plays great songs at midnight, though I hate the fact that Justin Bieber songs keep playing. Stupid kid. Pffft.

I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Honest!

Good morning, world. Good night, me.


Do you remember the nights,
We'd stay up just laughing.
Smiling for hours,
At anything?





I'll never be the same
if we ever meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment