Friday, March 19, 2010

Off By Accident

 
Hey lil' bunny, where are you hopping to?

Ok last night I set my phone alarm to 12:05am, so that I could wake up and go Facebook to write on someone's wall. But I think I must have pressed on my phone, which I placed beside my pillow, and I turned it off. So when I woke up at 4:55am today, I was wondering what the hell happened to my alarm. Thought I did not hear the alarm the entire night. Then i realized I off the phone by accident T_T DAMN.

Today is gonna be duty! At least my Saturday will be free!

Ok my Saturdays are going to be burnt because I'm marshalling for NDP, and there is rehearsal every weekend, plus weekdays, so I've got Mondays off. Kind of thrills me to think that I'm helping out with NDP :)

This morning saw the news about rise in fees for all the local universities, and it only motivates me to study even harder. Especially since SMU is so expensive, I don't plan to let my parents' hard earned money go to waste. Yesterday studied on the Sarbanes - Oxley thing, GAAP and users of accounting. Really tough. At least Mr. NTU Business is there to help me. haha




 
When the lights go out
I wanna watch the way you
Take the stage by storm
The way you wrap those boys around your finger
Go on and play the leader
'Cause you know it's what you're good at
The low road for the fast track
Make every second last

No comments:

Post a Comment