Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nibbles

I know this is rather early, but I have to share what just happened!haha

Thing is, at night the cockraoches in the camp toilet would come out. But there's something wrong with them. Maybe they're all old. Maybe they all are dying of starvation. Because they moved so slow, even if we humans go and use th toilet. An active cockroach would scuttle as fast as it can to escape us, but not these fellows.

Anyway, I was just brushing teeth when I felt a tiny feeling of something poking my skin. It's not painful, but you can tell that something is biting. I looked down and saw a cockroach!!! I moved my feet away in shock and all it did was crawl away. Just hope it's not one of those genetically modified super-cockroaches. Spider-man pulled it off, but I doubt I can with my choice of creature. LOL

Listening to 98.7FM while sleeping is awesome!!! Shall do it more!

Getting ready for duty duty duty. While the guys have buffet and fun :( Too bad I'll be in this scenario for a long time, until NDP is over. The price to pay for patriotism I guess?HAHA I'm just another lil' green army man.lol





Be my motivation,
Be my lover,
Be the highlight of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment