Saturday, March 13, 2010

All Time Low

I'm going to be eating crap food for 24 hours more. 48 hours duty is no joke. I lack sleep, I'm hungry, I need to brush my teeth really badly, and I think I'm falling sick. And seems like they don't provide breakfast, means I've got to starve. I'm not even allowed to go out and buy food. Mess and canteen do not open on weekends. This is just great.

Everyone keeps calling me to do things. And I mean everyone. Like I'm some dog to them, running around for them. Can I just play dead?

Enough mind-fucking, people. I've had it.

One thing I learn today, is to keep everything closer to your chest. They don't need to know anything. Nobody does.


Emo has a new low.
Didn't you know?

Note:
Sorry for all this nonsense, guys. Just feel really fucked right now.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment