Saturday, March 20, 2010

IRNY, y'know?

Tired!!! Gym was good, and it was fun playing around with Kenny! Then headed to Bedok to find watches. Ate KFC, and laughed so hard when we imagined Jeff singing as Timbaland for If We Ever Meet Again. Went to find watches again, then headed to library. Wanted to borrow this particular financial accounting book, but I already have a fine waiting, so I dare not use my library card. Think I'll buy second-hand! Kenny was trying really hard to read Flashforward, but his imagination seemed down. In the end we left Jeff in the library to head home.

Planned to sleep for tonight's clubbing, but Kenny fell sick only minutes ago! Take care dude! So now I'm blogging to say that clubbing has been postponed. Well, not like it affects me much. Because my clubbing mood seems...lost. Clubbing is like my distraction! Next time, guys! Butter on a Friday, Saturday is not so good. Friday is more lively I think! But nothing beats a Wednesday... :P

(I thought of writing this in my other blog, but I decided to put it here)
As much as I try to not think about you, you seem to keep coming back. I try to bury the feelings, but they just crawl back up. Why why why? Why can't I just let you go? It tears my heart, but I'm willing to do it just for you. I know I screwed up big, so I'm planning to fade out of your life. I don't want to ruin what you have now, I want you to stay happy. You've your life, so perfect the way it is, and the last thing I want is to screw it all. I see myself as a bother, a nuisance, that's why I choose to disappear. All I want to know, just let me know please, is where I went wrong that sent everything, including my whole world, tumbling down...


But if you must know, you gave me genuine happiness in my life, even though I felt the worst pain ever too. To me, your happiness brings me mine :) You made me truly smile from the start, and I've not smiled for a long time. Yet you also change my perspective about love. The glass shatters, the cold hard truth settles in, but the spirit never dies. One small thing from you can still easily brighten my mood. You may not think much of this, but I think much of you :)


You may read this, you may not. You may realise, you may not. You may care, you may not. 
But I just want to let it out, because keeping it inside kills me from within.


I don't hate my Summer. I just wish it lasted.


PS. CR gang, don't ask me anything about this. I just wanted to let it out.


This letter is not meant for anyone in particular. It's just... a message for the stars.


Please please let there be jamming tomorrow!!! CR recover please!!! If Kenny is up to it, you guys wanna swim? We could use some tan! I need to swim! And run! Burn fats burn!!!

Downloaded the OST for Autumn's Concerto! :):):):):) Love the songs from that show!haha

Money problem. Pfft.

Study study study!


Can't you see that all I wanted,
Was to simply give you my all?



No comments:

Post a Comment