Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shabu Shabu-ed

Just came back from Shabu Shabu with family. I'm so full! And just thinking about booking in makes me consider rolling to Yishun...haha. Ate the usual: beef, crispy wanton, more beef, fries, even more beef, noodles, extra beef, coke, did I mention beef?

Went to Katong Mall to get yoghurt drink from Cold Storage, and met Shu Yun there! Forgot she was working there. Well, I remember she was working there, just did not think that she was still working there. She called my name 2 or 3 times before I registered that somebody was calling me. I tend to do that. You see, when people call your name once, you won't be sure if that person is calling you. Imagine you respond when it was not you that person is calling... so embarrassing. So I tend to respond only at the second or third time my name is called. Also, the shop she was working at, Awfully Chocolate(thx Jeff for the correction LOL), was rather... empty. I only saw some nice brownie cubes and chocolate ice-cream. Looks cool though. I guess business starts small, right?

Book in. Don't feel like doing so. Haven't enjoy this weekend enough... :(

Feel like learning how to play Air on the G String on piano!

I try to keep you out, but you keep coming back.
Is it that my mind is weak, or I that I can't bear to let go?



















And this is not a case of lust, you see
It's not a matter of you versus of me
It's fine the way you want me on your own
But in the end it's always me alone 

No comments:

Post a Comment