Saturday, March 27, 2010

To Jam Or Not To Jam

Tomorrow CR booked studio to jam. At from 4pm to 6pm. As much as I'd like to go, considering we have nearly full strength, I got less than 12hours of free time this weekend. Putting the jamming at such a time would make me unable to do other stuff. Still can ask me go 4pm to 5pm only. C'mon. Surely will dilly-dally until 4.30pm before we start. I'll be tire tomorrow, and I want to eat dinner with my family. Looks like you guys can go play without a bass.

Maybe we all should've discussed together first instead of planning ahead and expecting me to adjust my limited, short schedule :S

I like CR's idea about jamming as no.1 priority in life in future. Exact same thought as me! I plan to depend on the band for income stability, go on tours and stuff! But that means forgetting about studying anymore, which I'm not exactly willing to do after going so far.

Today's team commander is farked up. He came into camp late, and still can ask us to drive the vehicle to his building, which is just across the street. And his face gives me the impression that all his features are pulled to the center of his face. LOL

Didn't study today. Nothing was going in:(

TV at duty is down!! Noooo wanted to watch TMNT! Never mind, there's always HIMYM on my PSP :3

Liar Game is great! As in the show! Never read the comics before. The games they play are really awesome, and how they cheat each other is really surprising. Thumbs up for the show!!!

I'm looking for this particular kind of jacket but I know nothing except how it looks like. Can anyone help me? :(



You're the 8th wonder of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment